How big of a problem do you think gaming addiction is?

I think that the severity of video game addiction varies depending on the region. I think that most Western countries don’t really have such serious issues with video game addiction. Most people play video games at the same rate that others watch television or read novels, which are all simply different forms of entertainment.

I think that real video game addiction is more of an issue in Eastern countries. People in countries like South Korea are literally dying or neglecting their children and loved ones simply to play more video games. Addiction to that degree hasn’t arisen in Western countries as of yet, at least to my knowledge.

Addiction is a big problem for kids and not only, even the adults got addicted to games, social media or just using the cell phone. It is very difficult to make a child to understand that he got addicted and make the child to stop using the Internet, PC or the cell phone, I have this problem with my oldest son and I don't know what to do anymore.

Addiction in video games have really a lot of negative effects on our body if we will let it destroy our selves. We must learn to play video games in moderation because as they say that everything that is too much is bad for our health. I really agree in it, that is why we must do something before it is too late.We must learn to balance everything for us to stay healthy and be away from the possible danger that we might encounter in the future.