Hotline Miami 2

Aladar

Registered
Jan 20, 2015
Is anyone playing this already? :) I think I'm about halfway thru the game, or even more, and I'm really having a ton of fun. I'm just hoping the story will come together again, like in the first installment. Also, the devs really upped the stakes this time, the second game is even more brutal than the first, and that's saying something...

One thing I really don't like, though, are the missions where you're forced to complete in a certain gimmick way - without weapons, or with only one weapon that rarely has any ammo that you can pick up, etc. It makes the game super frustrating sometimes. :(

Hotline Miami 2 is so frustrating, just like the first game, but that's not always a bad thing. The game is entertaining at the same time and incredibly violent. I loved the first game, and I'd have to say that the sequel is a pretty darn good game, too. I'm probably three-quarters of the way through it at this point, perhaps a bit more than that. It's quite the challenge.

Hotline Miami 2 is so frustrating, just like the first game, but that's not always a bad thing. The game is entertaining at the same time and incredibly violent. I loved the first game, and I'd have to say that the sequel is a pretty darn good game, too. I'm probably three-quarters of the way through it at this point, perhaps a bit more than that. It's quite the challenge.

Actually, I don't find it too frustrating. There have been a few levels that were awfully RNG dependant, and those got old quick, but other than that, I don't think the game is that hard. It's more of a puzzle than anything, that's what I like about it - once you figure out how to go thru the level, you're all set :)

Same old tired formula as Hotline Miami and overpriced. A pass from me.

Hotline Miami was an oustanding game for me. Deep plot (and slightly confusing) for such a game, spectaaaacular soundtrack and a simple, yet really satisfying gameplay with that retro feel. I haven't had the chance to play the second installment yet, but after seeing some gameplay footage, it looks promising (and the music is kick-ass).