Holy Live Arcade, Batman!!!

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?page=gameportal&id=551836
Not much about it yet, except that it is going to be brought out Xbox Live Arcade and sometime during Q1 2006....Reason for the excitement, you say??.....Because as addicted as i am to the Xbox Live Arcade, it is really good to know that they are using it to its full potential with this title..... :running: Well, gotta go run and check my 360, to see if it's on there yet.....Whoohoo!!

It would be great if you could watch other people play and then be in cue to play the winner. It could even have a quarter icon marking your place in line.

That's what they have in Dead or Alive. But the thing is the waiting can sometimes make you bored as hell.

Yeah, you're in a game with up to 8 other people. Two of ya play at a time, and you all watch and can converse with eachother using the XBL headset.

Exactly, which is one of the main reasons for the Xbox Live Arcade, to be able to go back in time with an old game and relive it.....it's also there for independent developers to show off their games as well.....The Only Drawback to all this....is if your significant other is as addicted to the Arcade as much as you are.....(Hint from a victim of this: HIDE THE CONTROLLER FROM HER!!)

Ok, concerning the Live Arcade Street Fighter Title, i can say i was let down the other day....Having not been on my 360 in about a week (i know, it was difficult to not play it), i noticed under new downloads for the Arcade....."Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting"......I was like "Holy Shnikies"....But, much to my dismay, i found out it was only themes and pics:banghead:.....Well, anyhow, Capcom sent us some pics for us to grovel over......and it looks like they may have the quarter match Spuds and Jonas were discussing before!!!!!!!......Why do they tease sooooo much??....Just bring it out already!!!!!!..........Then you guys can be the Karate Kid and i'll be Mr. Miyagi...hahahaha

http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?page=gameportal&id=551836&mode=screens

Attachments

• marked_e1151176080.jpg
    marked_e1151176080.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 23