Hey guys!

Alright, so are they allowed to pick crappy powers for the other person, or do they have to pick actual useful ones?

Interesting scenario wijg.

Well after a great deal of consideration I am granting kurruption the power to bear children! He will be the only man on the planet able to get pregnant. Isn't he the lucky one?

I'll leave that determination up to kurruption. He can pick guys or girls. If he's really ambitious he can say both.

Where are you kurruption? This is a lot less fun without you!

Which is weird, because usually the opposite is true.

I suppose spuds would be an acceptable substitute. He's nearly as annoying as kurruption. Not quite as obnoxious, but close.

Where has Kurrup gone? Did you actually kill him, Kate? Or has he finally transcended into nirvana and is currently passed out in a crack-house?

I like to think that he got tired of me always out dueling him in the forums. He has gone off to lick his wounds and try to salvage his pride.

(If this statement doesn't bring him back, nothing will)

actually I've been pretty effin busy, I'm in the process of writing a screenplay called "Schindlers List 2: Lets Get This Party Started" Aside from that I'm taking school a little more seriously and I'm busy as Shit at work. Now my finely toned ass is on call so that sucks, anywho, katie ain't got shit on me and she probably felt like an old hoe on menopause missing her old friend. As far as my own powers I give katie the power to resist my manly charms, just like in the real world! and just like in the real world, it doesn't help. Now she's giving me the power to give birth and get knocked up, something tells me kwilsons biological clock is ringing like a caffienated telemarketer, and she's eyeing kurruption as a baby daddy!

Well this is going to be an interesting battle. I can't believe I'm actually saying this kurruption, but I've missed you. Then again I'm sure Sherlock Holmes missed Moriarity from time to time.

Its amazing how bad you want me! Pretty soon your going to start baking pies with your hair in it. I'm sure wijg gets it, if he ever comes back.

.....................And he didn't come back, so I guess he's getting it, for his sake I sure hope he is. Oh my, what will happen to the gamecube section of the site while he is gone? Oh no, chaos will ensue, the streets will flow with the blood of virgens until we reach a blue moon while listening to Frank Sinatra's greatest hits!

Sadly, I don't think it's a woman keeping him from us. It's the Burning Crusade expansion for WoW.

Sonofabitch! I need a replacement! If Blood Elves and mounts are more important than dancing the dance of life, well, katie start handing out applications. Hah! Katie's my secretary! Funny! sigh! it's just not the same without him! (Lights fade out, cheesy 80's hair metal starts playing) "Don't know what you got, till it's gone"

Yeah..........sorry I've been gone. WoW was partly to blame, but also I was applying to grad schools and working on my next book. And unfortunately not getting any. But what else is new.

But I will try to resurface now. I got rejected at all the grad schools and my apartment lease is up in a month so basically, I have no clue what I am going to do with my life next. I am sure at least a part of it will involve WoW and writing. But we shall see.

Anyway, kurruption, I am glad you returned. I'll try never to stray far again.

Katie, well I've seen you fairly recently. I hope the arrangements are progressing.

I hope everyone is doing well.