Hey guys!

Reply to: SaintBastard:

$50 bucks huh? Okay, give me a copy of Halo 2 and FF Dawn of Souls and Ill take it off your hands for ya.

:pe: Halo 2
:pe: FF Dawn of Souls
Psht! Halo 2. Nah, dun feel like giving you anything. Just hand over the $50 and I'll give you the thread.

Good question. Lets see...its been a while since I last played a good game. Ratchet and Clank 3 was very good. Um....KOTOR was decent....um, Dark Cloud 2, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2, Neverwinter Nights, Temple of Elemental Evil, Dynasty Tactics 2, Time Splitters 2. Still playing City of Heroes. Waiting for Republic Commando, Diablo III...I could probably name more, but they weren't on the current consoles.

Reply to: Crystalus:

Reply to: kurruption:

with 50 g's you can buy us all party hats for this little deranged party of ours. :m:
*gasps* I could! Yay party hats! Oh and those little blow thingys... i dunno what they're called. :wave:
I dunno what they're called but... oh and don't forget the balloons, and maybe some of that silly string, that always lightens up a party

Reply to: SaintBastard:

I thought that as well as far as the game overall went, but DA 2 just felt better...something to do with the controls and the look of the game.
Dark Cloud 2 is definetely some of the most fun I've ever had though, that damn camera is like crack