Hey guys!

hello? do u ever hear things and say "did you hear that keoduiue?" and find that Keoduiue is looking at you strange saying " WTF are you talking about?" and all you hear is repetitious hip hop music

riddlin anyone? Anyways I haven't been to the sight in like five days, like for real, and spoony has posted like 3000 times and then this crazy person Crystal...something or other is scared of tearing condom wrappers, and it's like woah man woah thats damn good weed. Then Spoony says something about f&*king a turkey and I just think peta is going to shut us down and now I'm like scared because my mom says if I don't stop doing that I'm going to go blind, but I can't stop, the black eyed peas suck and and, oh I feel sleepy the room is spinnin....

screw that maybe we can get classified as a religion or a colt or a religious colt hehe then we wont have to pay so much TAX.
:y3:

How about a legally insane cult? We should be a cult that worships mario, we can also eat mushrooms at all cult meetings and jump on the heads of all who oppose our god, all hail Mario!!!
:rtfm: