Heavenly Sword

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
People are ripping it off as "Goddess of War." Either way, i think it looks pretty sweet. Enough to buy a PS3? prob not... but still pretty sweet.

SquallSnake7 said:
People are ripping it off as "Goddess of War." Either way, i think it looks pretty sweet. Enough to buy a PS3? prob not... but still pretty sweet.
Uhh...SCEA made GoW, and is making Heavenly Sword. Ripping off self?

From the extremely short demo, I wouldn't say it's a reason to buy a PS3 (that would be MGS4), but it did seem fun. And it does remind me of GoW although there are a lot of gameplay differences. I think a lot of the talk comes from the setting and graphical style though.

It may not be enough to buy a PS3, (Maverik was right about MGS 4 there) but it is one of the games coming out in the next couple of months that will make you happy that you own one.

Lair got pushed back though...

Haven't been hearing any good news about Lair at all recently. This is rather disappointing seeing as how it was supposedly going to start the wave of games for the PS3.

As long as that game with the camera and the cards is still coming out... Can't think of any other games we haven't mentioned in this thread that are still PS3 exclusives for this year...