Has anyone played Legend of Dragoon?

DukeMadThane

Registered
May 5, 2015
It is a very old PS1 rpg, from the early 2000's, maybe even 90's. It is still my favorite game. The story, characters, and gameplay are still the best for me after all these years. I only wish I could play it on a PS2 and save my progress. Does anyone else have any experience with this game?

One of my favorite RPGs growing up. To this day, I remember sitting on my floor in the winter of my earlier schoolyears playing it while there was a huge blizzard going on outside. School was cancelled and I just kept playing and playing. I devoured the story. It was such a unique spin on the normal tired genre.

Dragooning was a fun concept and when to use it, why to use it, whose to use.. it just got fun. And the story was actually very solid and the game felt very HUGE for its time. And the final boss in Melbu Frahma was actually decent. He wasn't a complete pushover unless you ground your characters up.

latest

I never had a chance to play this back in the PS1 days. However, I recently bought it for like $1 during a PSN flash sale a few months ago. It is there if I ever have the time to check it out.