Halo 3 Mountain Dew - Game Fuel

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Because I am so hyped for this game, i made special trips to 7-11 just so i can get a Halo 3 Slurpee cup and the limited edition new Mountain Dew called Game Fuel. At first,i didnt like the new flavor, but then it grew on me... but i think that is just what all that sugar can do to anyone.

the new Mountain Dew tastes like a red gummi bear. try it. :hyper:

Mountain Dew Game Fuel falls into the same group as Vault. It tastes disgusting but I can't stop drinking it.

just wanted to throw this out there for everything, I was drinkinga gamer fuel the today while playing halo... it didn't improve my game at all. I just wanted to throw that out there.

I don't think many of us were actually expecting it to...

But I got a Game Fuel slurpee at 7-11 and it was quite probably the best slurpee flavor. (For those who don't know, they randomly throw various juices and sodas into the machine to make different "flavors" and because of this, the different slurpees are very hit-or-miss)

So I'm guessing most of you have Halo and are probably playing it at this moment.
I don't have it yet...stupid overpriced country...anyone else hasn't been able to get it yet?

Someone pointed out that the gamer fuel tastes like an orange freeze-e pop. After they said that I totally agree. Well, an orange freeze-e pop that someone dropped a No-Doz into for stay awake-ness.

I was at the midnight opening. I have been thinking about this game since I got back from Europe in July. My girlfriend even went to the midnight opening with me.

I agree about the over-pricedness. Legendary edition looks awesome, but it was waaaaaay to much.