Halo 3 coming very soon

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
It is a little over a week before this game launches. Is anyone picking it up at Midnight? It already sold well over 1 million copies. and Xbox Live is going to be free for a couple days (sponsored by Best Buy) if you dont have a Gold Subscription.

I cant wait. going to rock.

I'm really digging the ads for it. Seen'em? The 'Believe' campaign? If not, "Halo 3 believe" on Youtube. That's how it's done.. that's how you sell a game.

My Gamestop is having a Halo 2 contest the night before it comes out. Kind of funny because their are also odds on who will win, and at this moment in time I am favored.

Can't wait for Halo 3. We should get some games going at night to get our skills back up

Those Halo 3 commercials with the real-time model thing are freaking me out. It's definitely doing too great a job of making the game seem like it was 1) real and 2) world-changing.

you can download a lot of Halo 3 commercials on Xbox Live. That is where i saw most of them.

If you like the Believe commercials, you should see the whole diorama of it. That's freaky.
It's at Halo3.com and I think Gametrailers.com

Last edited:
anyone else going to the midnight openings? My Gamestop isn't closing because they have something stupid like 500 pre-orders of the game. Sad thing is that Soul Nomad comes out that day too, which means that I have to either hang out until 2 when the UPS comes in with the games, or just drive my ass back up there after four hours of sleep after playing the game all night.

I heard the ending got leaked onto Youtube. I still can't believe Bungie let rendom people play the whole game. I might have to avoid the Internet until I get to beat the game myself.

I just went to the Halo 3 website and I must say that is very cool. they set up this whole mini warzone/battlefield as if frozen in time. and you click and drag through. very very cool. :applause: