Half Life 2 Ep. 1

MrCleanOwns

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Wheaton, IL
Hey just wondering what are peoples thoughts on the new HL2 expansion coming out next month, like im pretty stoked about it coming out but I was wonderin if anyone knew any inside information about the expansion.

yea i agree, they usually take their time with the games which is good and bad. I think i wouldnt mind waiting as long as they make a quality game like they have in the past so im excited about this one too, they video for it is pretty sweet. Here is the link = http://ep1.half-life2.com/ They also say that it is the first in the a series of aftermath expansions so hopefully ther is more to come :)

lol, dude u should deffinately get the proper equipment then because HL2 is for sure worth gettin, im runin with a crappy geforce 6600 and i can run all high with HL2, so i think the amazing graphics are provided by the game engine, they use some sweet technology with that game so that u dont have to have an amazing system to play it, deff take a look at the min requirements because the game is soo worth it.

idk... i didnt like that game that much, cs and dod make that game sell most of the time...

I was excited...but honestly I have forgotten about it. I love the half-life series and will deffinitely get this. But im not nearly as hyped as I once was.

It also comes with Half-Life 1 Deathmatch ... sweet! And you don't need Half-Life 2 to play it.

As far as gameplay is concerned, I'm expecting more of the same from Valve, but I really want to see how this story turns out, plus the fact that the same is bloody good, I'll be getting this on release day.