Guitar Hero

Cross

Registered
Jan 26, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Anyone else played this game?
It is a really good game. It is kind of like DDR with a guitar, in the sense that you have to press the correct button on the guitar at the right time.

This game is very addiciting and is one my personal fav's.

Haven't played it yet...but there are some news pics on it......It seems pretty interesting...What do you really do in the game??

We were supposed to get a promo copy of this game for review. Never arrived. But yeah I've heard great things about it. Asylum, the controller is a guitar with a roller that you "strum" and buttons on the fret bar. It's kind of like DDR, where you have to press the right button and "strum" at the right time along with instructions on screen.

Sounds pretty cool......It wouldn't work to rent it, 'cause you would have to have the guitar with it...Right??....My wife probably would not let me have it because she knows i'd pull a Slash, back in the old GnR days......I'd be like playing and then just smash it over the table and listen to the crowd cheer................

Guitar Hero is a great game. I played it in store in front of everyone, made an ass of myself but didnt care. I plan on buying this game soon even tho it does cost more money due to the guitar controller. this would be a badass game two player mode however.

Good idea.

I love this game! It's awesome, and like with the DDR games, you don't mind looking totally stupid infront of everyone. I'd try to write a review, but there's really not much to say. When you peel away all the layers there's not much to the game really, just like DDR. It's just fun in its simplicity.

I played this game at Gameworks in Seattle. You do feel a little like a moron when you don't know what you are doing. Especially in a big place like gameworks. They also had it at a Game Crazy near here last week. It looks like something I would enjoy playing at home but it is a nerve racking arcade game if you are not an expert.