Guild Wars Free 3 day Trial

AmericanRitual

Staff Infection
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Dallas
www.softerfury.com
Oct 29th - 31st

Just as a reminder, Guild Wars ( www.guildwars.com ) is hosting a free 3 day trial preview of their upcoming massive multiplayer game due in 2005.

I for one will be checking it out. This is going to be a huge game next year. And it will have no monthly fee!!!!

Be sure and check it out this October! This is sure to be a big player in the 2005 line up.

Kasey Sebastian

Oh yah I played the game during E3 and it was one of the funnest Online RPGs I have ever played and it was just a beta! Not even half of the content was on there, and the whole thing about it not having a monthly charge is going to make it big.

bah to do that you have to pre-order it first. I played it during E3 and it seemed okay, don't know if I really liked it anybetter then D2. A real MMORPG seemed to be better enough to justify the monthly fee.

GuildWars is an NCSoft game right? Well, if its the same MMORPG goodness that City of Heroes is, sign me up. I don't really need a job...or a life....or to pay bills....I can gain 15 mins of playtime if I don't shower.... :)

Been reading up on the game since I spoted this post and hopefully I'll be joining in as well. Depending on how well it plays determines on whether I'll pre-order or not. Not likely though since I haven't found a game that can hold my intrest yet, but the no monthly fee does give me that added temptation... Hmmmm ... we'll have to see.
:a2:

It looks like they're gonna go the way of City of Heroes. Free downloaded content. Just probably wont happen as often as CoH. I mean, it looks like its gonna be an old style MUD with graphics. No fee is pretty sweet

Ive played the beta and it was so fun BUT THE BEST PART ABOUT THE GAME IS THERE IS NO MONTHLY FEE!!!!!!!!!! Ive played Lineage 2 and then stoped because of the monthly fee I mean 14.95 per month COME ON!! Although the game has the best graphics and the worl is so huge. Anyone plaed it?

Im gonna pre order guild war no mater what