GTA: liberty city stories

supernaut_0910

Registered
Apr 3, 2006
hi! i'm new here... i just read this site's review of gta:lcs.. why is the score so low??? why would the reviewer compare a HANDHELD CONSOLE to a HOME CONSOLE??? huh?? could rockstar put san andreas to the psp???

GTA belongs on the HOME unless you use the orignal Setup (top veiw) the controls suck and the PSP is not a good system to play any home consel style games on it. And thats why the psp games usealy suck or dont sell well. If sony and Rockstar thought that a protable GTA would sell units Wrong WORng. the PSP still sucks in sales. thats why I sold it for A DS. I wanted games i could not get anywere else. not shit i can play at home.

LCS will be on the PS2 shortly. Just read that today.

I wasn't too impressed with LCS on my PSP at the time, but it did net me an extra 40 bucks when I sold the whole thing on Craigs List, so I owe it something.

The is problem is that the battery life of the PSP is weak. And GTA takes alot of it. So is charing your PSP every few hours really make it moble system? The answer is no. Cuz you need games where you can just stop and pick up later at anytime. Sony is making consle size games on a handheld,and that way the DS is out selling it.

I disagree. I find my PSP to be quite useful.

For homebrew. There aren't any titles for the system I'm really interested in right now.

I do enjoy playing GTA : LCS, though.

I haven't had one problem with my PSP, I think it's much better than DS even with the lower battery length. The only problem I can think of would be that there haven't been enough quality games out for it. The better games should come with time though, so I'm still optimistic for its future.

The DS can't do homebrew. At least, not much that I know of.

That isn't to say I don't WANT a DS. I'll probably get one for Christmas or when my tax returns hit next year.

With or without Homebrew, the PSP has been one of the best purchases I ever made, but then again, I understand where it won't be useful for other people. It all depends on your lifestyle. I'm often in situations where it's very convenient to just pull out my PSP and listen to some music, or play whatever games I happen to be carrying around.

Ok i may be wrong for saing this but I've updated a PSP and downgraded it to use the homebrew..........But thats for another topic. The DS is better in some Areas and the PSP is better at some. The thing is The DS has more pros on its side then cons. Thats my opinion. With the new Ghouls and Ghost the get a plus. But for every Plus the PSP has I can find 2 for the DS. I'll state what i've bee saying for the longest again...............The PSP is not cost effective. If you want a mp3 get a iPod. If you want to do the exras the PSP can do besides play games like Video and Pics. Get the Video iPod the $300 you spend on that will save yo money in the future. Simply put the DS is a gameing system the PSP is not.

people were complaining that they didnt want the same game for psp that they have for the ps2 so they made liberty cities ... even though it is GTA 3