Golden Axe and Contra on 360

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
.....Holy Moly.....Dude, just found out Golden Axe was coming to Xbox 360 next year....add that to Contra and dude, i am set for next year!!.....whoohoo

Mmmmmm...Golden Axe. I spent so much money on the original. It better not suck like all the Gauntlet rehashes.

So are those two games we won't find on the Nintendo retro collection? Boo... maybe Super Contra will be there.

I wonder if the original Golden Axe team will be working on the upcoming Golden Axe for the 360. I saw some very early renderings of the amazon character and it looked good, but it was only CG. The Sega Ages remake of Golden Axe for the PS2 was absolutely horrible. It was shameful on Sega's behalf to release the game. Furthermore, I believe the team that made the piece-of-junk Golden Axe III for the Genesis was a different team from the one that made Golden Axe, Golden Axe II, and Golden Axe: The Return of Death Adder. I guess we'll just have to wait as more information about this title is leaked out of Sega. All that is known for now is that it will be an Action-RPG.