Global Fourm Topics

Splat

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Trenton
I don't know maybe it is just me, but whenever I go to the global fourm, and look at the topic list and see, 25 new topics all about different games that have 1 post in them which is always the same kind of makes me think it is pointless to keep checking. Is it really necessary to post every new game that we get any information on in it's specific topic.

I realise that right now we don't have a huge flow of people through the site, but I think that even a partially empty fourm filled with meaningful post would be better than a cluttered fourm with useless post. that's just my 2 cents canadian. wondering on everyone elses opinion on it.

I've thrown this idea around several times, as I agree. Having every newly added game create it's own topic isn't very productive. The individual console forums are generally my favorite ones to post too, but I can't even stand to go in there really. I'm hoping the idea can be nixed eventually, as it just buries anything you create in those forums.

No kidding, I've only been on this forum for about a month and I see it slowly dwindling down to microscopic sizes, I post even the dumbest thing I have on my head just to see new posts, don't believe me go to off topic discussions. I know some people do too which is great, and should be done more often.

I always have something on my mind.. Every platform, every game, every topic.. But I am trying really hard to keep low key:p