Geometry Wars Score?

my top is only 100,000.l i have the free trial, ima buy full soon.

the top score is 33 million+

33 mil.?! That's insane! How friggin' long do you have to play to get a score that high? And here I am thinkin' 200,000 is really something.

Those achievements are ridiculous too.

I am going to buy the full version of the game. It is one of the few arcade games that are worth it.

Only got 278,026. And But one of my friends cracked the Million mark. It can be done but you better come with skill and it's gotta be your day.

I am only a little over 280,000. I know, it's pretty low, but I don't play much.

My Score

Is just below 800,000. The 33 million score is in this months EGM magazine. Shows a picture of the guy who has it, 22 years old.

I'm 28 and love the gameplay, it's addicting to keep on trying to better your score.

My high score is only 600,000 I haven't played it much lately. I think I will try to get back into it.

I checked XBL today and the score board showed a the dude hit 200,000,000. No lie. Check the leaderboards I find it hard to beleive but its true.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
I checked XBL today and the score board showed a the dude hit 200,000,000. No lie. Check the leaderboards I find it hard to beleive but its true.

There is no way, he must have modded, probably.

Zapp1e said:
There is no way, he must have modded, probably.

yeah I would say he found a way to cheat to get that score I just don't see how you canget a score like that cause the game really gets hard after the first 3 min of game play .I wish i didn't buy the full game kinda a waste in my opinon maybe because i can't hardly make it past the 3 min mark any way .