Games That You Always Come Back To

I'm no longer active with playing games these days because of work. But, I still love to play car racing on my mobile. I always feels the drive to go on chasing and be the best among those racers. I love luxury cars. It keeps my mind active and it's gives me relaxation. I also missed playing star craft. It's one my favorite games.

I love playing bejeweled games. I like the colors of the jewels. I feel good playing this game.

I constantly find myself returning to two games: Stardew Valley and Kerbal Space Program.

There are a lot of good games out there, but some of them can be downright stressful to play. For example, I’m a fan of online first-person shooters, but my skill has gone down in recent years so I end up getting killed a lot. This can obviously result in a really frustrating experience.

Stardew Valley and Kerbal Space Program are two laid back games that I can just play at my own pace. It also helps that they both involve an element of creativity, which really helps distract and relax my mind.

The best games are the ones that I can relax to and enjoy, not feel like throwing the computer across the room.

I constantly find myself returning to two games: Stardew Valley and Kerbal Space Program.

There are a lot of good games out there, but some of them can be downright stressful to play. For example, I’m a fan of online first-person shooters, but my skill has gone down in recent years so I end up getting killed a lot. This can obviously result in a really frustrating experience.

Stardew Valley and Kerbal Space Program are two laid back games that I can just play at my own pace. It also helps that they both involve an element of creativity, which really helps distract and relax my mind.

The best games are the ones that I can relax to and enjoy, not feel like throwing the computer across the room.
Same. I play Stardew Valley a lot before but now I come back once in a while. I like coming back to the relaxed theme of the game. I could just tune out reality and play this game in comfort.

It's sad I'm not updated in their stuff. Did you know they added new content just recently? I have no other friends to play multiplayer with.

I will always go back to League of Legends as well since I have been playing it for such a long time. Even after stopping for a couple of years, my heart won't allow me to uninstall it. Once or twice a year, I patch it and play a couple of games with my friends. It's a fun and often easy-going mood, but after a few games we stop because we don't want to get tilted. It's still such a popular MOBA, and the e-sports stage is growing and growing, I am really impressed by its success :eek:

Defense of the ancients or dota.What we can expect for this game is actually very addictive game.what i'd like is that the team coordination for you to win every game.you need the experience and above average skills for playing the rank game,it will gonna test your hand and eye coordination.This is not an easy like what i think before,its hard to win each game a lot of professional players online where you can be there teammate or enemy.

What i wanted to be is to play in The international, this is the dream of every player ever to play on the tournament where your team can win $24,000,000 plus prize pool according to the last competition.but the most important to win is how you were able to bring the honor to your country in terms of esports.

Whenever I find myself bored on browsing internet and online gaming, I would usually play Battle Realms. I just really like the concept of the game that involves strategical skills and decision making. And it really gets you excited to watch how the characters fight. They look like real people as if you are watching a medieval-inspired movie.

There are some games we can termed as timeless and classic. It can't hardly be out of season I love to go back to battle pets,zero hour I love its mission very unique and fun to play, I just want to bomb my enemies away and world of Warcraft I don't mind repeating it after getting to the top.

I always come back to Fortnite and DOTA when I have no new games to play. I have been playing them since I was young, so they are a kind of comfort to me. They are also the only two games I don't suck so much at.

Every once in a while i get a feeling of nostalgia towards some games that i've played and love dearly because they have taught me something or i've enjoyed them for some specific reason or they are so aesthetically pleasing or maybe the plot was so exciting.. Then i decide to install them again.. (and end up just having them installed on my PC all the time, eh)

I can name a few that i really, really like:

Black Mirror-This point & click adventure has just the right atmosphere and i really enjoyed the story.
Skyrim- ah, Skyrim, we all love it.. i can explore it's forests for hours and never get bored..
Dreamfall- probably my fav game of them all.. story is just.. epic, if any game somewhat changed my life this would be it.
Alice-Madness Returns-So aesthetically pleasing with various amazing levels, interesting story and a touch of spooky scenery.
Gray Matter-which combines elements of scientific and supernatural environment with a touch of gothic, mostly in the appearance of a main female character and architecture, love it!
Scratches-yet another point & click game with a great horror "i'm alone in the spooky mansion" atmosphere.
Still Life-really interesting detective game..
Vampire the Masquerade-Bloodlines, the best vampire game there is!

There are more for sure but i would pick these as the games that i can play over and over again and never get bored. :)

I used to love playing Car Racing Games but lately, I just play mobile games. Aside from FIFA and DOTA, are there any other suggestions of the coolest games this year 2018? I easily get tired of one game and go to the next, I don't know why but I rarely finish a game. NEED FOR SPEED used to be an all-time high for me and back during my vintage years of using the family computer, NBA was my top choice. Lately, I have downloaded about 10 games on my mobile phone which are more on cooking or SIMS CITY but I haven't opened any of it yet due to my busy work schedule. By the way, are there games online which could make me earn money? haha I just had the thought that wouldn't it be fun playing games while earning real cash as well? =)

I'd go for Counterstrike and Dota 2. It always gives me the enjoyment and satisfaction I needed whenever I'm used up from work. And these are the games I played to catch up with high school friends. Just reminiscing the old times with them.