games that deserve a sequel

Reply to: kurruption:

Freedom fighters, this game was so badass it deserves a sequel

I believe this game is in fact getting a sequel; from what I recall, it's still got a while to go (projected to be late 2005, I believe.)

I'd like to see Michel Ancel get a chance to expand the Beyond Good & Evil universe. The first game is good, and it felt like Ancel built the foundations for something great (and epic), but it looks like he's tied up with the King Kong franchise now.

And while I'm mentioning French developers, why not let Frederic Raynal take another stab at the Twinsen series.

I don't think there's enough games with Mario in it. We need a couple more of those. And maybe even a couple more Mega Man games.

Seriously, I would really love to see a sequel for the game "Mafia". That was an awesome game and I'd love to see a second one.

Oh I don't know if anyone ever played a game on Playstation called Omega Boost. That game was awsome , and one of the few games that really pushed Playstation graphics to the limit. It was also one of the hardest games to beat.

Omega boost, I had a demo disc with that on it. It was so mindless yet fun, especially the robotic lady going "are you ok?" everytime you got hit.