Gamecube Adapter

They're available on Amazon from third party sellers, although the price is hugely inflated. There's a non-Nintendo adapter that handles one controller only for a reasonable price. But yeah, they're definitely in high demand right now, and a lot of stores and online retailers are sold out, struggling to meet demand. I wasn't able to get my hands on one myself. :[

I heard there are more on the way, but supply is super limited for now still.

I am right along side you. I seriously wish I had ordered the bundle for Sm4sh ams gotten an adapter and the game. I thought that Nintendo couldn't possibly sell out of adapters! Turns out I was wrong. Still biting my nails for news about restock!

Are you talking about "that cash-grab by Nintendo for the Wii U that will ONLY work with Smash Bros"? :p

I am right along side you. I seriously wish I had ordered the bundle for Sm4sh ams gotten an adapter and the game. I thought that Nintendo couldn't possibly sell out of adapters! Turns out I was wrong. Still biting my nails for news about restock!

Nintendo runs out of stock of things quite often actually. There is some debate about how legit these supply shortages are though..

They're available on Amazon from third party sellers, although the price is hugely inflated. There's a non-Nintendo adapter that handles one controller only for a reasonable price. But yeah, they're definitely in high demand right now, and a lot of stores and online retailers are sold out, struggling to meet demand. I wasn't able to get my hands on one myself. :[
Yikes! I just checked out the prices for the USA version on Amazon and the cheapest price is $94 with shipping. Prices on eBay look to vary between $65-$75..

I got mine at BestBuy for $20 plus no shipping fees. I cant imagine playing SSB4 without it. Best $20 I ever spend.

I got mine at BestBuy for $20 plus no shipping fees. I cant imagine playing SSB4 without it. Best $20 I ever spend.
How long ago did you buy your GameCube adapter? Best Buy has been out of stock for sometime now and there have been no announcements as to whether they will be getting any more stock in the best future. I wonder if the adapter bundle listed for sale on January 2 on the GameStop website is excsive to GameStop?

For those still looking to pick up a Gamecube adapter, there are reports that you can order them at Best Buy through OMS (SKU #7522006) for ship-to-home delivery. $19.99.