Game recommendations

demigoddess said:
you only played it for one (1) night and your goin to say its great :kilroy:
come on you know you have to play a game for a minimum of 24 hours before youcan state that a game is great dammit :stop:
This is true. What I suppose I meant to say was that it was great so far. And still, the game is great, but I'm not finished with it yet. But very good point. I meant so far. My bad.

No, still have no clue. One minute everything is fine and then BAM all of a sudden I have this anger that just shoots through my body and I am all pissed for nothing. I dunno what's wrong with me.

Recent great Xbox games are:
Advent Rising- (a lot of people don't like this game, but it has an excellent story, superb music, and the pacing of the game is top notch. There are major problems with controls and frame rate though.)
Forza Motor Sport
Doom 3
Mech Assault 1 & 2

Some older games are:
Halo 1 & 2
Shenmue 2- (its kind of a slow paced game, but the story will most likely keep you interested.)
Cronnicles of Riddick
Full Spectrum Warrior
Crimson Skies
Steel Battalion- (it cost an arm and a leg though)
Dead or Alive 3 & Ultimate
Ninja Gaiden
Otogi 1 & 2
Star Wars Republic Commando
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Moto GP 2

Future games:
Far Cry Instincts
Half Life 2
Moto GP 3
Fable Lost Chapters
Time Shift
Pain Killer

Hope that helps.

Go with Delta Force: Black Hawk Down....Just got it when it came out.....Absolutely insane when on a 40+ server..........if that's what you're looking for is online play and u meet a lot of interesting people