Freeroaming RPGs

Gamerzeyes

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Peru
Is Fable a fable

Fable is supposedly supposed to be the most openended RPG ever created with every decisiosn you make effectling something. Is that cool or will all the little tasks used to create your character bod down the gameplay. Do you think there will be enough direction to make it interesting?

It's nothing new.

Arcanum is the same thing except 2d isolinear.... and much more open ended than Fable seems, though I could be wrong.

I know its a little late but Peter Molyneux put up an apology on the Lionhead official website for promised content that never made it to the game.

advertised singe game of Fable playtime is 12 hours.

I have a friend who says he can get through it in 10.

Playing it more than once doesn't exactly count towards something a company can claim as a feature.

I am pretty disappointed with the length, but being the best xbx rpg and damn near the only I can't really complain, but like the good book say's "god created the ps2 with great rpg's on the sixth day, on the seventh he rested, and on the eight he created layaway for poor people like me." can I get an Amen.

Yeah, PC is still the haven of RPG's.

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights right now and I love it.

Getting the expansions for it, then moving on to KOTOR. All that wrapped around an impending HL2 release... good times.

Morrowind would have been amazing if it didn't take so long to get from place to place. You had so much landscape to roam it took you forever to get somewhere.