Free Steam Game. Take it

Thanks a lot dude! I managed to snag it just as you posted it by having glanced at the latest post in the contest section, people like you are the people that make people keep faith in humanity. This game also looks fun, I haven't played many shooters but this one looks exciting. Anyway, thanks again!

EDIT: Also, I don't really recommend posting a link just like this because bots tend to catch them, I managed to grab one as well but it's always better to just make an actual contest like guessing a number or tell me the best joke type of thing! But still, stay awesome dude.

Last edited:
Yep, missed it too, gonna keep a close eye on this section for the future though. :)

Ah, I guess thank you for the opportunity to get some Steam games, but I already bought this bundle as soon as it came out yesterday. Not bragging or anything, but I liked it enough to buy it. And, the BTA one is very cheap, so I'd recommend getting that, there are some good games in that bundle. It's worth it.

Yeah, I saw that there were amazing bundles on Black Friday, great opportunities, so well done for you gh0st, I always buy my games like that, no way I buy one at a time, way more expensive.

Pretty cool of you to do, Gillman. Hopefully, if there's a game that I'm interested in getting, I'll be around in time to try for a contest. So far, I'm love this site already! How often does this usually happen, anyway?

Great question, the more often it happens, the more times people will be checking here, so I guess it's good for the growth of the community as well.

I have a ton of steam codes at the moment, and we normally get extra review codes to give out to fans for PC stuff, sometimes console. Going to let this one run for a little to see if anyone bites, then start up another one.

I wasn't fortunate enough to get anything, but I wanted to thank you for making this happen. This section of the forum is becoming more and more popular and I'm very glad that there are people who give out things without asking for anything in return.