found my old Artari 2600

jaxl75

Registered
Oct 1, 2010
www.sunera.com
So cleaning out the basement and I found my old Atari 2600 from when I was about 7 I think. Plugged it in and sure enough still works although the joystick (ha ha ha, Joystick) was a bit worn out. I still have a slew of games like pitfall, pitfall 2, River Raid, Chopper Command, Berserk, Combat, Pacman (although a crappy version), Asteroids, Donkey Kong, Enduro, Space Invaders, Joust, Missile Command and several others. Just thought I would see if any one else out there has one of these old systems. Man I loved this thing when I was a kid. I remember I played Asteroids so long that I actually got the score to roll over ie. back to 000000.

Anyways, just a throwback to a bit of nostalgia. Anyone else got any good stories chime in.

I've got one of these, too, though it's not hooked up at the moment. The one my family had when I was little has since ceased operation, but the current one, lovely in wood-paneling, works really well! I'm just disappointed that I can't find a working copy of Demon Attack for it. I do have a broken one proudly on display, but being able to play a game is (almost) always more fun than just staring at a copy of it.

They are directly from America

[align=left]Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to buy wow gold China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to cheapest wow gold deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her. At the bank counter, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real. It made the old lady buy cheap wow gold out of patience. At last she could not hold any more, uttering. "Trust me, Sir, and trust the money. They are real US dollars. They are directly from America." [/align]