Ffta-2 Ds

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
When you first boot up the game, there is an option to "Trade." Ha, yeah right. This couldnt be further from the truth. There is NO option to trade anything. No trading weapons, items, clan members, nothing.

Instead, you sync up with another FFTA player, and you get a random "ticket." Then the game just boots you out back to the main menu screen. you then load your single player game, and go to the proper place to cash in your ticket....for a whopping 2000 gil. Boy was i pissed when i get a stupid hat that i can buy at anytime from the main store for a fraction of the cost.

The wireless mode is terrible. nothing like how the GBA version way. In the GBA version, you can play Vs matches, and even link up for some co-op missions. Plus, you had the ability to trade weapons and even clans members. Why do we get a dumbed down version here in this DS sequel.

Lame. :melodrama

I am like over 30 hours now and this game just keeps going. There are 100's of missions to complete. I can see this game going over 100 hours easy.