Favorite Youtubers?

I usually just watch anyone who has a video that I searched for. I like watching Let's Play videos of older games that I would rather not buy. So I just search the game I wanna watch and click on whoever seems the most interesting. Commentary is a big must for me. If they talk dull and monotone then I probably won't watch them lol.

I tend to watch video game reviews and let's plays from people who have for the most part moved on from YouTube, though some of them still maintain a strong YouTube presence: Noah "SpoonyOne" Antwiler, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Pushing Up Roses, and... well, that's actually about it as far as those whom I watch regularly--beyond that it's a smattering of a few videos here and there not really worth mentioning. I quite enjoyed LordKat's Until We Win as well, back when he was actually working on that series.

My two favorite video game related Youtubers are PewDiePie and CaptainSparklez. I will never be able to unsee The Simpson's In Real Life video by PewDiePie!

There is a lot of good youtubers, but some of my favorites are TheWarlOwl, Sp4zie and Roosterteeth/AH. I have been watching Roosterteeth for years and they have always made quality content.

I've watched some of those gamers you guys mentioned and they really don't do it for me. I find their comments annoying. I cant believe nobody has mentioned Dashiegames. He's the only one I watch, the guy is hilarious. Look up some of his gameplays and you'll know right away what I'm talking about.

I'm only familiar with PewDiePie form the relatively recent South Park episode. His cameo in that episode shows that he has a good sense of humour about himself, but regardless it was enticed to check out his Let's Plays.

I generally only watch Let's Plays to see what the game is like, gain some insight about the game, and/or chuckle at the odd, unusually humourous host.

I can understand why a lot of people don't like Pewdiepie, but he was the first video game youtuber who I came across. Since him I've discovered a lot more (not just gaming youtubers, I'm a big fan of Hank Green, CommunityChannel, and Hannah Hart outside of gaming). I would say my second favourite is Total Biscuit, but I'll always have a soft spot for Pewdiepie.

None specific, I just watch whatever pops up first or what seems to be good when I'm looking for videos. Although I really liked the "Let's Play" of Silent Hill 2 and 3 -not really sure if they're from the same youtuber or not.

I watched PewDiePie for a week before I started finding him an annoying brat. I also used to love Yogscast, especially when they were making their Shadow of Israphel series, but then I stopped when they abandoned it and continued to make other (shitty) series.

Right now, my favorite youtuber is Total Biscuit. He pretty much represents the PC gamers and he gets our complaints heard, so he's a saint for PC gaming. Also, if I'm not sure if a game is worth it, I'll check his videos where he thoroughly reviews them and then decide.
Yes PewDiePie is a good youtuber which he has lots of videos doing lets play of different games. I remember liking GetoGamer but I am not sure if he has a youtube channel anymore.

I actually like watching PewDiePie, but not the long videos.
I just like the way he edits them and the Photoshop videos are very funny

I also watch Yarasky who is a Dutch Youtuber.