Favorite Open World Game(s)?

You all know GTA is always going to be on top of the list. I also liked Mafia, Sleeping Dogs, The Godfather, The Warriors and some others I can't recall right now. I didn't like Assassins Creed because I didn't like all the horse riding. I got lost too many times and it took me a long time to get back on track.

I'm a big fan of open world games. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, GTA and etc. My all time favorite is Fallout 3, though Assassin's Creed and GTA are close seconds. There's just something so fun about exploring areas in a game and discovering new things. It kinda of satisfies my exploratory nature, which is nice, because I'm far too poor to travel a lot. Open world also makes games feel much more then you're having an adventure, then just playing a game to simply beat it.

What are YOUR favorite open world games? Got an all time favorite? Do you like open world games, even? :D

There are two video games which are my favourite open world. They are, Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. I also love The Last Of Us Part 1&2.

Some of my favorite open world games are ;

1. The Witcher 3
2. Ghost of Tsushima
3. God of War Ragnarok
4. Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
5. GTA 5