Favorite Gaming Youtuber

lexinonomous

Registered
Oct 16, 2015
Many of us browse YouTube for all sorts of material. There are channels for every genre you can think of. I find myself binging on comedy sketches and pranks, but occasionally I will come across a gaming channel that I enjoy. It's hard to find a good gaming channel in all of the PewdiePie chaos that comes up in searches.

Whether it's a popular YouTube Gamer you enjoy or someone we may have never heard of, I'm curious as to who your favorite is.

Do you watch any YouTube Gaming Channels?
Who is your favorite?

The only ones I watch now are speedrunners (whom I've detailed in another thread here), Felicia Day and Ryon Day's Co-Optitude show, The First 15 by the Penny Arcade dudes, and Markiplier. All of the above I watch occasionally, 'cause I find I have a limited stomach for screaming at games. Markiplier is the only solo YouTuber I can stand, and even then I prefer the more cerebral games where he calms down. He can get downright annoying when he's faux screaming at a horror game.

I follow a few CSGO youtubers, like iijerichoii and 3kliksphilip (aka 2kliksphilip as well, same guy different channel). The latter dude focuses on analyzing the game in depth, while also creating hilarious game-related videos on the game. The former is just a streamer who edits his streams and posts the best highlights on YouTube, and they're all pretty entertaining. His voice is great for commentary as well.

Let's try to revive this thread. If i'm going for my favorite i'm definitely gonna say UberHaxorNova! James is hilarious and i've been watching him for years at this point. I think it may be bordering on like 6-7 years, which is insane. He's also part of a group called the creatures which I love. I've been following them for quite a bit too. They're by far my favorite youtubers. There's something different about them that I can actually watch them every day unlike other youtubers where they get obnoxious quick. I don't know what it is. But if you haven't checked em out, ya should.

My favorite right now is Funhaus. I've been a fan of them since their Inside Gaming days and they're absolutely hilarious. Besides gameplays, they also do podcasts, and sometimes comedy skits. Adam, Bruce, and James are usually the main faces of Funhaus. Adam will play the game, and then Bruce and James will sit behind him commenting and making fun of the game. My favorite series from them is Demo Disk.

Besides Funhaus I also love to watch Cr1tikal, or by his channel name Penguinz0. He didn't use any facecam for his gameplays, but his commentary are absolutely great.

The Kilian Experience is the only one I'm currently subscribed to. He's only been active for a year, but his videos are hilarious. He does "Ridiculous Recaps" of videogames that are at once funny and unfunny, in a funny way.

Here's his recap of Half-Life

My favorite is Shroud. He is an inspiration to other aspiring streamers out there. He donates money like no other would to other streamers. He plays FPS games really good.

Don't really watch Youtube a lot and I feel like I'm wasting my time watching Youtubers when I can just play the games, so I mostly watch to laugh and be entertained and I like Imaqtpie's videos on LoL.

My kids watch a LOT of Dan TDM and over the years I have come to really appreciate his stuff. I've even subbed myself.

This is a tough one as I watch so many and they are all great! If I had to choose a favourite though I would have to go with Daz Games. He plays horror games and his reactions to the jump scares are hilarious!

He is also very relatable as well which is why I feel I enjoy watching him :)