Favorite gaming merchandise

YunaKazama26

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
There are tons of gaming goodies like preorder stuff, action figures, shirts, etc. It depends on what is available in your country but we are gamers we have stuff aside our consoles and discs. What's yours? I have a Tekken Tag 2 Jin Kazama and a Dead Space 3 shirt (both which I always wear whenever I can), a pen and poster from Naruto Shipuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution game and a couple of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Super Mario Brothers and Sonic the Hedgehog figures. I'm still on the lookout for Tekken, Resident Evil action figures, Moogle, Sonic and Crash Bandicoot plushies and a Dance Central Riptide Crew shirt (I'll find that online I think). I'm still waiting for a price drop on some Play Arts Kai figures here. I'm planning to buy a Ryu Street Fighter shirt soon.

What is your favorite or latest gaming merchandise so far?

I'm really not into that stuff. I don't know if this falls into the category but... I have some really old original boxes with discs of classic games like Fallout 1. I think that's actually pretty damn cool to have, but maybe it's not considered merch.

I just like to get posters of games that I like as much as I can but they aren't very easy to find these days. Back then you could find one with every issue of Nintendo Power but I never really liked Nintendo games enough to buy those magazines.

I like buying merchandise from the Valve Store, such as their DotA demihero figures, or TF2 balloonicorn plushies. It's a pretty cool deal since many of their merchandise also come with digital unlocks for exclusive in-game items, which you can use for yourself or trade/sell for other games or items on Steam! Just a little extra bang for your buck :p

I'm fond of the Blizzard Merchandise. I find it comfortable and appealing.

I like buying from the Valve store, mostly the dota 2 stuff. I just like the cute plushies and stuff like that, you know?

Outside of clothing if it is gaming related I put all my money into hardware, joysticks data cards, computing power, anything and everything you can have I buy it, even the star wars weapons for wii :0 or the steering wheels set ups for things like Gran Turismo and Need for Speed.

I have always had a penchant for any Mario merchandise, especially figures. I have a closet filled with various figures still in their original packging unopened packaging. I also have a number of store display signs and posters.

I'm not particularly bothered about physical stuff related to videogames, but my Ultima Online map is filled with two or three years' worth of memories. And it's the only original Ultima cloth map I have.

I've always liked figures because they look nice and because they suffer less wear and tear than t-shirts or messenger bags. Same goes for plushies.

My most favorite piece of gaming merchandice is a brand new controller. There are so many different designs and models that I lose mind when shopping.

Another favorite is the games. Obviously a Xbox game is great, but what makes it great? It's all in the eye of the beholder. Everything you need is on that game box and inside.

I am not really into merchandise as I was when I was younger. My brother and I loved getting those posters and putting them in our rooms. I just love games; I don;t need all the extra merchandise that comes with it.

ThinkGeek has some nice gaming merchandise. I got my Portal t-shirt from them years ago. When it comes to merch, I pretty much only have clothing or mugs. I don't have wall space for posters and figures just clutter things up. If it's not something I can use, I don't generally buy it.

I am not really into merchandise as I was when I was younger. My brother and I loved getting those posters and putting them in our rooms. I just love games; I don;t need all the extra merchandise that comes with it.
Same here. I don't really like buying merchandise all that much but I do like the posters. It I'm really obsessed over a game then I'd consider getting some figurines for it but most of the time I just enjoy the games themselves and ignore the merchandise.