Favorite DS game

Mario Kart DS. Why? Well, first of all, it's the best Mario Kart game so far. Just so fun and polished. Note: not taking into account online multiplayer component.

Pokemon? Really? The game kind of lost all of its steam after you beat the game, a first for any pokemon game ever for me. I normally walked around afterwards and finished collecting things. Well, the fact that I played it for 12 hours straight when I was going to Europe on the plane trip over night might have done something

Digimon World Dawn. I admit it, I spent hours trying to get the strongest digital creatures I possibly could on that game. By the time I was ready to give it to someone, I had no monster under it's ultimate level. You know what? To this day, I'd do it all over again too.

My favorite DS game was a game called Golden Sun. It actually started on the Gameboy color. If anyone is into jrpg games, the Golden Sun series is the one you need to keep an eye on. Now, if only they made a new 3DS version...

I didn't hate golden sun on the DS, but I honestly thought that the two GBA ones were so much better that one almost felt like a dishonor to the brand. It is weird, I think the first couple just hit at exactly the right time with the right tone, theme, and mechanics, and when they tried to follow it up a handful of years later it just didn't sit as well with me. Not to say that I disliked it.

One of the Atelier games made it on to the DS, it is harder than hell to find but I love that series and I think that they did pretty well with that one. Considering the last time I answered I hadn't even played any of those games, I think it is a fair choice.

Easily Pokemon, I've played every single instalment of the game since Pokemon Emerald. My favorite would probably be Pokemon Black, many new additions and a much better storyline than its predecessors.