Favorite Console of All Time

I love the SNES, also! My favorite games include Donkey Kong, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Cart. There are a ton of games available to play for the SNES, offering hours and hours of fun. You can expand your gaming possibilities even further on the SNES with the Gameboy cartridge for SNES, in which you can insert Gameboy games and play them on the SNES! With this I would often play Paperboy. I was awful at it, because for some reason I would always end up being attacked by the old lady who runs out into the street. Even so, it was still fun!

All of that being said, I also really enjoy the PS2, for the multitude of inexpensive but highly entertaining games still available for it, as well as the XBOX 360. Out of all three consoles, I use the XBOX 360 the most, because of the apps that can be downloaded onto it and newer games available for it.

I can't really say because I've been with my xbox 360 for quite a few years now and have loved it and didn't feel the need for anything else. But now I'm looking to get a PS4 or xbox one, so we'll see.

There isn't even a competition for me. Playstation and Xbox has nothing against the PC MASTER RACE. I grew up playing on the computer and I don't regret it. I'm really into MMORPGs and amazing mods but most consoles don't have that I can always trust PCs to offer the best performance (especially Razers). But if I had to choose though I could play on my playstation all day too. ;)

I would probably have to say Playstation for me. I got my first Playstation when I was a kid and ever since then I've been in love with that system. I like X box as well but my most favorite system is Playstation hands down. It also has a lot of really good exclusive games too. That's another thing I like about the system. I'm a sucker when it comes to exclusive games.