Favorite Call of Duty?

Jordan Simone

Registered
Jan 20, 2015
Mine has got to be Call of Duty: World at War. It had a pretty good story and it was super awesome to unlock the zombie mode after you complete the story. The zombie mode was tons of fun playing with friends and we never really had anything like it before. I also like the multi-player because it had some awesome guns and nothing was completely overpowered. My favorite gun was the Springfield without a scope. The maps were awesome too. They were exactly what the game was going for and nothing felt out of place. I like this Call of Duty the most because it is the only Call of Duty were I was better than my older brother too.

MW2 was how I spent the better half of High School. One day was a snow day and the entire town was iced in, and every dude with MW2 in my town joined on big lobby.

I would have to go with Call of Duty 2 the first one to be on XBOX 360. It was such a great game, great online too. I had a lot of fun playing headquarters split screen with my friends! :)

The original Modern Warfare is still one of the best games ever made, at least for FPS titles. It's still got some of that over-the-top CoD action, but it was a more straightforward shooter with incredibly solid multiplayer gameplay. Modern Warfare 2 was great in its own right, yet MW1 got things right first and was arguably better because it wasn't nearly as over-the-top as MW2 and the games that followed.

My personal favorite from the COD series was Call of Duty: Black Ops II, not because it was the highest grossing game from the series of all time, but it's the game I had the most fun playing with my family and friends. The zombies multi-player games and levels were the best thing to play in the game, and even though I was mediocre at playing it, I had fun every time. It's a shame COD: Ghosts was not even close to bringing a similar experience, but I have yet to try COD: Advance Warfare.

My personal favorite title in the Call of Duty franchise has to be Black Ops II. My favorite part of the game and the reason I still play it is the zombies mode. They perfected this game extension after the editions of the first two zombie options. My favorite map of all time has to be the Origins zombie map. It covers such an extensive scale and has so many secrets and goals to achieve that I still haven't fully completed it. After Black Ops II, my favorite Call of Duty game is Modern Warfare 2. I especially enjoyed the special ops missions in the game that were separate from the campaign. They really challenged your first person shooter skills in those missions.

My favorite is Call of Duty 1. It's actually the only CoD game I really enjoyed. I used to play it every single day, back when the game had an actual playerbase. Surprisingly enough, it had a nice and friendly community, which is what got me into the game. On my first day I even met a guy who explained every important aspect of the game to me, and I highly doubt something like that would be possible nowadays, considering how elitist the CoD community has become.

Even though it has gotten a lot of flak, and rightly so, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It simply has the most fun multiplayer so far in the series, and I find it very hard to go back to the older Call of Duty titles after playing with the Exo suit. It also had a fantastic single player campaign, which featured Kevin motherfucking Spacey, one of my favorite actors.

It does seem, however, that Sledgehammer Games (the developers) and/or Activision (the publisher) take every single bad decision they could, ruining the game experience. They have recently added microtransactions. Yes, microtransactions on a 60$ game with a season pass and additional cosmetic "personalization DLC". It's very stupid, and it shows a lack of respect towards their customers.

Modern Warfare 2 is my favourite all time COD. It had everything that made the series so special, and was before the yearly releases. It might be one of my favourite video games of all time.

My favorite CoD is by far Modern Warfare 1. It was the first modern CoD and I haven't had as much fun with a shooter since. It might not be the best gameplay wise of the CoDs but I have many great memories of the game. I played it a lot with friends, online and split screen. The maps were super good, and they gameplay was nice and smooth.

My favorite game in the Call of Duty series of games has to be Modern Warfare 3. I liked it because of the online multiplayer. The funny thing is most of the games that I have played in the Call Of Duty series I have bought just so that I could be able to challenge my friends online.

The original Modern Warfare is my absolute favorite. The multiplayer maps are so memorable, and the single player mode is still my favorite of the entire series. Plus, the game is easily the most forward-thinking and the most innovative of the franchise.

Probably COD4: MW. I didn't play it on the Xbox though, I played it on PC. There was a pretty big competitive scene and it was very fun to play Promod with friends and execute different strats and what not. It brings alot of good memories back.

Personally, my favourite Call of Duty is number 4. This game was the start of it all and it was a revolutionary game, regarding the ranking system which was realtively new. The whole feeling to the game was incredible. The maps and guns were legendary. One thing I would really want is for Activision to re-release this game on the Xbox One, because the new Call of Duty's are awful compared to Call of Duty 4.

I just love the balance of a great story mode and great multiplayer in COD4. The campaign mode in the later COD games is just boring as hell

I would say Modern Warfare 2 was my favorite Call of Duty. The series started going downhill after MW3. Eventually, the community was infested with kids, hackers, and ddosers, to the point where I just quit the whole series all together. I still play Call of Duty for the campaign, but at this point, I will avoid playing online.

I can't pick between two and three. So let's just go with all the ones that took place in WWII exclusively.

World at war had to be my favorite too. I played it a bunch of times. It's just so action packed, good story line, all around fun to play.

My favorite call of duty is modern warfare 4. At first I'm having hard time playing it because of the mode of game. Doing it for the whole 2 months and I was able to complete all missions. Now I'm still thinking if I'll be interacting for the new chapter of modern warfare.

For me, my favorite is the call of duty 4. I was more real than before. And the weapon was too upgraded. so I like this gamesmaxresdefault.jpg