Fave Smash Characters

Oh boy where do I begin? Back in the old days of the original Smash Bros, I used Mario. I just seemed to beat more characters with him compared to anyone else. Then in Melee, I had a few good characters: Jigglypuff, Falco, and Roy. Roy was my best character (and still is). He's just so much fun to use imo, doing that double-edge dance. I was shocked that he wasn't in Brawl or the new Smash ;-; I tried my hand at Ike, and it just didn't seem the same. His attacks were powerful no doubt, but just imagine if they combined bits of Ike's moveset with Roy. (I think they may have did something like that in Project M but I can't remember)

Reactions: pandabear1991
My favorites for the older Super Smash Bros. were always Captain Falcon and Link. In Melee, I was awesome with Falco, and in Brawl, I was good with Wario. I have only played the newest one twice, but I was actually really good with Little Mac.

Captain Falcon all the way. He was my main character in every Smash game, except for a span of ~3 months after Melee release in which I mainly played Roy. If you've ever played Captain Falcon you know the feeling of true satisfaction that comes from hitting other players with your fabulous knee of justice.

Captain Falcon all the way. He was my main character in every Smash game, except for a span of ~3 months after Melee release in which I mainly played Roy. If you've ever played Captain Falcon you know the feeling of true satisfaction that comes from hitting other players with your fabulous knee of justice.

The knee. So hype. It kinda goes without saying because of my username, but I have to offer my complete approval of everything you just said. I also kinda main Marth in Melee and Project M, but Falcon is maboi and always has been. <3

Actually, Yoshi is quite a strong character, I find him very frustrating to deal with. But my favorite characters would have to be Zero Suit Samus, Marth/Lucina, and perhaps Rosalina and Luma. That said, it's fun to spam Charizard's Flare Blitz...

Kirby has always been my jam! I loved using Kirby since 64 (not the year the console). Love the moves & love the fact that the size leads people to think he is easily defeated that is until you turn into a stone above their heads & smash their brains in.

Captain Falcon is my character for any fight in any stage given. Falcon Punch is the best move I used in beating all my siblings during matches. Sends them flying off the arena!

My favorites are defiantly Kirby and Marth. I usually switch back and forth between these two because I love them so much. I've been playing these characters for quite some time now and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I love the moves they do, Kirby's flying and rock move is the best and Marth's shielding move is awesome.

My favorites are defiantly Kirby and Marth. I usually switch back and forth between these two because I love them so much. I've been playing these characters for quite some time now and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I love the moves they do, Kirby's flying and rock move is the best and Marth's shielding move is awesome.

My favorite Smash character was, is and forever will be Kirby. Ever since the Nintendo 64 game, I have mained Kirby, and I usually kick ass with it. The fact that he can fly if kicked off the map is a huge advantage over the other players.

I guess I also liked Meta Knight in Brawl, but I gave up on him at some point.

I have not had the chance to play the newest Super Smash Bros (upgrading soon). From the two I have played, I personally prefer Pikachu in the N64 version. I love his lightning powers and how fast he generally is. He also has that awesome triple jump that helps him evade danger easily.

I didn't play much of the Wii version, but when I did, I often played with Zelda and Link. I had a hard time getting into this game and still haven't beat it. I just wasn't a fan of the nun-chuck game-play. Felt weird to play but hopefully I will enjoy the Wii-U version.

Gotta go with the chubby plumber in red. I don't think he is the best overall character, but I only play for fun, and to me, he is the funnest character to use. Sometimes I will pick his brother just to mix it up, but Mario is my all time favorite.

My favorite Smash character would have to be Lucario. This may stem from my previous favorite character being MewTwo :cool: I don't know I've just always preferred them. If I had to choose a second it would probably be Sonic. He's a bit hard to control at first because of how fast he moves but when you get past that he's pretty beastly.

Captain Falcon is my character for any fight in any stage given. Falcon Punch is the best move I used in beating all my siblings during matches. Sends them flying off the arena!
In the N64 version, I always used to beat people just because of the Falcon Punch. It was my not-so-secret weapon. Whenever I unlocked him in that game, I was so pumped, and whenever I found out he has the most awesome move in the entire game, I was even more stoked.

I have not had the chance to play the newest Super Smash Bros (upgrading soon). From the two I have played, I personally prefer Pikachu in the N64 version. I love his lightning powers and how fast he generally is. He also has that awesome triple jump that helps him evade danger easily.

I didn't play much of the Wii version, but when I did, I often played with Zelda and Link. I had a hard time getting into this game and still haven't beat it. I just wasn't a fan of the nun-chuck game-play. Felt weird to play but hopefully I will enjoy the Wii-U version.

It's funny that you mention Pikachu. My brother would always choose him & it drove me insane because he could easily avoid my favourite moves. I had a smidgen of pride in watching my brother get up early to 'train' for our before school battles.