FABLE GOES GOLD!!!

God I hope it lives up to the hype....I'm super excited for it, but a little worried as well. Such ambition is SO hard to pull off! Here's to Lionhead if it can though!

I'm really looking forward to it, but I am disapointed that they had to drop several of the more interesting features, such as multiplayer....If anyone can pull genius out of a dev team, it's Peter Molyneux.

Reply to: DravensPain:

I'm really looking forward to it, but I am disapointed that they had to drop several of the more interesting features, such as multiplayer....If anyone can pull genius out of a dev team, it's Peter Molyneux.

By pulling out genious to really mean claiming the game has many more features then it actually does? Cough B&W cough cough.

I hope it's not a let down

There has been so much hype about being able to choose good or bad and having it reflected throughout the game that I fear it is going to suck. I understand that there are shrines or temples or something that can chift you one way or the other. Why bother about being good or evil when you can change your affiliation like that.

I purchased it the day it went gold, and while it is very addictive it isn't as openended as they lead you to believe, at least not as far as I've gotten so far. I'm dissappointed that there wasn't a vast landscape to explore and that it was broken into zones the way it was.

I have to agree with tripps. Fable is not as open as I had expected. The User is limited to staying on the trails given. For me though, that didn't dampen the experience of the game enough not to enjoy it. I am still having a blast playing through, and i know the game will be a completely different experience the second time through.