ESPN NHL 2K5

Huddy

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Boiler Room
[a]index.php?page=gameportal&id=540[aaa]Click here to view this game`s reviews, downloads, news..[/a].[/br][/br]Meanwhile tell us what you think of this game!

nhl 2k5 is awesome, as always. the new stick control on defense adds a whole new element to the game and online leagues are cool

hey if your on xbox live, my gametag is trailofdead666, send me an invite, I'll play a game of hockey any time

I've gone out and purchased ea's 2005, so now I'm going to have to buy the other to compare it. The curse of being a canadian with a love for video games, I think I own almost every hockey game released.

haha. yeah I'm not from Canada, but i here what your saying. I have to play all the hockey games to see which i like, but its been the 2k series for a while now. I'm going to miss the NHL this year.

well after playing NHL 2005 I've come to the conclusion that you're either going to love it or hate it. Depending on how you play the other games. It has a gameplay style which is trying to mimic the onice NHL game, you can't carry the puck at all, they AI checking is just amazing. In order for you to be effective you actually have to set up plays and move the puck around instead of taking your fastest guy ans streaking him all over the ice. I actually like the play style of it after a bit of getting used to it, the only real drawbacks I've found are, 1) no create a character, and 2) It's near to impossible to score a pretty goal, almost every one is going to be a rebound or deflection out in front. The little mini type game in it is fun though, forget what it is called but when you have 4 people it's a blast.