Elder Scrolls Iv is out!

yea i got it for the 360 and i must say that is the best looking game on that platform, and takes a HELL of a time to go one place to another, but its landscape is amazing, as well as the combat engine.

I have heard and seen the game....I must say they have done a great job on the game.....I just will have to wait a while before i get it<<money>>:money:......How is the controls??

Just got it and played it all day yesterday. Truly an amazing next-gen game that puts some tough demands on your system. It's genuinely open-ended, and there's so much to do in the game, it could swallow your life. It's hugely in-depth and not for the impatient. Leveling up is a labor of love and time.

One thing I don't like is the way NPCs insist on saying something when you walk past them. Can't they just shut up? Other than that, I can't find that many faults with it.

Controls on the PC are standard, WASD + mouse look. Combat is good - pretty intense and much more like an FPS than a random number generator.

Yeah, I'll be picking it up for the pc here in the next week. Good to hear that its as good as I thought it was going to be.

We got review copies in fairly late and besides I thought I was doing the review. I had no idea that they'd be sending us PC AND 360 copies, sorry- usually the review copies are "compartmentalized", meaning that the Xbox Editor makes their own arrangements seperate from me. In this case, though, they were very generous. Last I heard Brandon was arranging the 360 review- did he assign it to you?

Simply amazing on the PC. Very in depth and with a good story line if you want to follow it. Very vibrant world!!!

Sherrian's a long-time friend of mine, who graciously agreed to step in for a guest reviewer gig. I'm hoping that the experience didn't traumatize her too badly :shocking: and that she'll do more. :cookiemon

You only need to put about $1.5 thousand into your computer, to be able to run it properly...

ActionHank said:
I came 3 times after only playing this game for 10 min before I went to work. ZOMG looks so beautiful.