Dungeon hunter 5

Rowan

Not a new member
Registered
Mar 14, 2015
One of my favorite companies for mobile gaming is Gameloft. They make amazing games, like Modern combat 5 which is a console like gamplay. One of their newest apps Dungeon Hunter 5 was just released. I think it is a great game. The biggest flaw is the massively popular destroyer that all developers have inside them. It is when a developer decides they want to make a game free, but then they decide a energy bar is a good idea.
Besides the energy bar, the game is great. You can choose out of a couple different weapon types (I think there is 7). Out of those weapons, there is different elements. Each element is weak and strong against another element. It is the same concept of Pokémon.
There is also different armor. Just like weapons there is different elements.
In certain missions you can earn a special power from one of the elements that can be used in game as an attack.
The fighting in the game is somewhat repetitive but still needs skill.
There is an online system, but at the moment you don't actually play with the real person, but an AI with the same stats, armor, and weapons of the person. The other online mode is like Glu's game Contract Killer:
Sniper. You attack the AI minions, and when you killed all of them, you fight against the other player you are raiding. Again, it's not the actual player but an AI.

This a great game and if I rated it, I would give a 8/10.
I have it an play it daily.