Don't Starve

TheLate_AM

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
So, anyone here ever play Don't Starve? I started playing it several months ago after watching someone else play it for the first time live on Twitch. It looked like so much fun, and I was immediately captivated by the artistic style, so I had to check it out. It's a great survival game in which you can play any number of characters (Wilson is the first character you can play as, and the more you play, the more characters you unlock). The goal is just to survive as many days as you can.

Anyway, I've sunk so many hours into the game, though I did take a break from it probably a month or two ago. Just now I decided to check up on the community again to see what's going on, and apparently the Don't Starve Together multiplayer part of the game is in a closed beta/testing phase. If you want to read more about it, you can go here: http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/dont-starve-together-closed-beta-registration-closed

Now I'd love to play Don't Starve Together with someone, but sadly I don't know anyone online or in real life to play with. Still, I'm excited to see how other players play together as I think there's a lot of potential for interesting things to happen.