Does Dengeki Bunko have an English release?

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I've been watching the game on YouTube with English subtitles and I can't really tell if it's a good subtitle maker doing the translations on the videos or if the game is actually subbed in English as well as Japanese. I really want this game and I have a friend who'd let me borrow an old Vita to play it but I don't really want to go through the work of figuring out what their saying storywise in another language if I don't have to.

This game was definitely not released in the West and I can find no indication that the game has English Subs available in the Asian region.

In that case, it was probably just a really good subtitle maker that worked on the video. Thanks for the knowledge TonyMHFan. Still, I really hope it ends up with an English release sooner or later. I can at least hope to get to be Shizuo vicariously through a video game until then.

I wouldn't count on an English release. It looks pretty niche. The Vita has had an uptick in niche stuff, but its seemingly completely random what comes.

It's still too bad. That's especially too bad since a fighting game would honestly be rather easy to give an English release to video-game wise. They wouldn't even have to dub it, so long as the text was in English. I digress though, the game's good no matter what language it's in and I'm sure there will be other games patched into the language that are just as good.

You just got your wish. The game is getting a physical and digital Western release.

Maybe, but it's loaded with characters making cameo appearances in the game, from Sword Art Online to Haruhi. That alone makes it worth purchasing for anime lovers in my opinion!

Maybe, but it's loaded with characters making cameo appearances in the game, from Sword Art Online to Haruhi. That alone makes it worth purchasing for anime lovers in my opinion!

It doesn't have Haruhi... that series isn't even published by Dengeki Bunko...