Do you play Emulator games?

ive never even seen a working model of the ORIGINAL XBOX as an emulator.

let alone the 360. pretty sure its cuz microsoft went out of their way to make that happen.

kinda love how easy the wii is to emulate though.
currently playing return to dreamland and loving it.

ive seen posts about the ps3 emu, but it all looks like crap.

would be epic if that worked. i could finally play last of us.

Yes. I play them on my PC using a controller. It's much easier than playing with the keyboard and mouse. I also play those old NeoGeo and MAME games very often and it's so much fun to able to play a lot of games readily.

I use the Visualboy Advance when I want to play Duke Nukem Advance or Ice 9. Both are really good fps games for the Gameboy advance. I still have that emulator on my computer so when I do get the chance I need to go back and play it.

I love them because it makes all the classic and hard to find or expensive games readily available to you. Most older games, if they were popular at all, are as expensive as the newer titles. I think that some of the price tags on them are just ridiculous, especially all the old Pokémon games. It is also hard to find a decent running console. A lot of people at flea markets sell broken or barely running systems. It is just safer, in my opinion, to play emulators. It is certainly cheaper!

Sometimes I play Final Fantasy VI on a GameBoy Advance emulator, because I like the Final Fantasy series.
I also used to play Zelda: A Link To The Past on a SNES emulator for PS2, and I couldn't beat a level, so I stopped playing it.