Do you play browser games?

I'll play browser based games from time to time. There are quite a few good ones out there, but you have to dig a little bit.

"The End", "Catlateral Damage", "simian.interface", "Union City: The Last Stand" and "3LIND" are all great browser based games. You can't say that a game is "crap" just because it runs on your browser. :cool:

I love browser games. I've been playing Kingdom of Loathing for 10 years, now, and I'm still addicted to it.

There are a lot of bad browser games that gives the others a bad name, but I am a huge fan of Ikariam, Drakensang Online, Dead Frontier, and City of Steam.

It's really amazing what Unity is able to allow for a web browser. There was a Family Guy MMO that was awesome, but they unfortunately closed it down. :(

On my list are neopets, runescape and Earth 2015. Some of these games were actually pretty great time sinks!

Neopets!!! Honestly, I loved Neopet games then! But now... Well, I can't say I hate the game or don't like it.... It's just that money is faaaar harder to earn now than before :( <<Although I don't really spend the money, lol.

---

And yes, I do play browser games :D I don't find any reason not to xD

I used to play some browser games 10 years ago. Now I only play normal games. I used to go to some websites called "Dragon gamez" or something like that, and it has a huge list of browser games that were awesome and good. I also played some games on Kongregate which all of the were awesome too.

Nope, never played them. Never really liked them. I've seen most of the popular ones, and I never really felt any desire to sink my time into them, probably because I could always jsut play something better, be it on the go or at home.

I started my "gaming" career on Runescape and actually started playing Runescape 07 recently for some good nostalgia purposes. Been enjoyable going through the game again and remembering/playing the better parts of that game. Kind of amazing that game still pulls thousands of players as you always see at least 25k+ people playing.

I never really played any other browser game though other than Runescape.

Sadly, my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I usually just browsed Kongregate every now and then. Cannon Defense is my favorite browser game. I also used a lot of dress up games, but those were just for inspiration for Adoptables over on deviantart.

I used to play a lot of flash games back in the day when I was in school. I remembered a website call miniclips which had tons of games that you could play right in your browser. There were racing, shooting, sports and strategy games.

Back when I didn't have my own computer I started my life as a gamer with browser games using school computers to play games like Runescape, and Mech Quest, but I basically quit both a while ago when I got a laptop. Right now I'm playing Goldentowns and Marketglory, since both of them have the incentive that eventually you can withdraw real cash from what you do in them.

I do not mind playing browser games. I could remember playing the Tactical Assassin games those were awesome. Clear Vision is another one of my favorites even if you are seeing stick figures as the main characters the games are still fun.