Do you like single player or multi player content better?

I'm a big fan of multiplayer games mostly because of PvP. I played countless FPS, MMO's just because PvP aspect is there.

Reactions: Zyni
It definitely depends on the game. For example I like Minecraft multiplayer better than I do the single player game mode, because it gives me more options on how to play and such. While some games, like the latest installation of the Tomb Raider series, I hated the multiplayer game mode, but absolutely played all the way through the single player mode.

Depends on the game. I personally play multiplayer more often then not. I like interacting with real people, because they make the game challenging and unpredictable.

I haven't touched a single player game in a while. Mostly because multiplayer games are a lot more fun.

I love having the alone-time that single player gives. I'm not really that big of a fan of multiplayer because not many people enjoy sitting through dialogue or reading through the story with me (plus having someone with the same reading speed and playing with them is difficult).

When I feel like playing a multiplayer or just interacting with people I often times turn to WoW, because it allows me to play a single player style, but still have the options to queue or a dungeon or join my guild raids.

For me it's very much dependent on who I'm playing with. I typically go for single-player because it makes things a bit easier. But sometimes I will dabble into multi-player if I'm playing with friends. For instance, back when I was playing Monster Hunter Tri, I would often hunt alone, unless I decided to help out some new hunters or wanted to bring some friends along. Naturally I like to help others so it kinda worked for me.

Most of the time I would answer with, "I like Multiplayer content better" because I've played MMOs, Online Games, and most of my friends are online. People say these people are fake; turn-offable friends. But I'd never just leave them and ragequit, and these games are fun because of these people you want to do better with, to beat the content set before you. Whether this is first-person shooting or an expansive MMORPG, content is always less drab and boring when you're playing with other people and living your own story even through a content-guided path - nobody's journey will be the same, no two people will be identical. It's fun to just slip into any assumed identity online and be a certified badass.

Now, I like Single Player too. I like Campaigns and Stories as much as the next guy; but after a while no matter how inviting they are, singe-player games have me going back to multiplayer because I get bored.