Disappointed

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
So, like, are there going to be any other good games for PS3 besides MGS4? I think the next game i will buy for this system will be God of War III....and that won't be until like the end of 2009.

Yeah my PS3 is pretty much a $600 paper weight right now. Little Big Planet is on the horizon though. I really want to see what it has to offer. LBP could be a huge success if the devs deliver on the potential.

Last edited:
There's been a couple decent games released for the PS3. Of course they are multiplatform games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero. LBP is one I want to play and I got Disgaea 3. I've read it wasn't as great as people expected but you know, I think it's pretty good. Also, the PS3 is still good for playing your PS1 and PS2 games if you got the one that has the backwards compatibility.

I have yet to play a single PSOne or PS2 game on my PS3 yet. I thought I would be using the backwards compatibility more, but i still have my PS2 hooked up to the same TV. Good to know that it is there if i need it.

but i want a good PS3, damn it!