Digital Camera

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
I bought a new 10.1 Casio Exilim for myself. I must say, it is pretty sweet. very thin (which is what i wanted...wanted to fit in my pocket), and turns on very fast. The write times are also very fast, even when on the highest resolution. The movie mode is pretty darn clear too. If you need a camera, i recommend this one. Battery life is outstanding too.

Haha. Yeah I know what you mean. I had a 2.0 megapixel before I made my upgrade. The thing was super big to. It was time for a update.

That sounds like a great camera. Writing is my first passion followed by photography. I have not taken a picture in so long because I do not have a camera or a suitable cell phone. My sis gave me a cell phone that does not keep battery charge. I cannot take two photos before it starts beeping battery low.

My friend had one of these and I know what you mean by how fast it is. I had an old Olympus (8MP or so?) and it was way too slow. And the slowness wasn't just annoying; you eventually start missing photos, or when other people use the camera they don't know if the camera is ready or not so you just miss more photos!

I got an Olympus VG-160 14MP Digital Camera, got it in bright orange so it'd be hard to lose. I've had it since 2013 and it's been an all right camera but I think something is starting to go with it it's having trouble picking up similar colors.

It's especially noticeable with blues and purples close to each other.

Just yesterday I bought a digital camera for my wife's birthday, a cheap one, under $100 to replace the one we had for almost 10 years now. Let's see if it's good. :)

Sweet. I think I should check that out. My mom is bugging me for a new camera, maybe I should buy this one for her? I'll find out if it's worth my money.

It is worth the money dyan. My older one was almost 10 years old so it was a dinosaur, I am really happy with the new one.

I love taking pictures especially of landscapes. I had a Polaroid camera at some point and I enjoyed it during my vacation. It's so handy, it battery lasts longer and it's about 8.0 megapixel. For now I just use the camera on my mobile phone till I get another camera.

Camera have never been one of the specifications that I look out for in smartphone when I'm purchasing them. If it were up to me, I would have phone makers not install camera in my custom made phones.