Did anyone hear about what microsoft is going to do to playstation?

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
i heard that Halo3 will be out the same day as the PS3 launch date.... in hopes of trying to bring PS3 down in sales

Yeah, it's possible....but Bungie has said they might incorporate the release of Halo 3 at the same time with Halo: The Movie

It was a fact for awhile, then the big man himself(BIll Gates) came out with a statement saying they want to make Halo as best as it can. Kind of inferring that if PS3 comes out before Halo 3 is ready, they wont rush halo 3 to meet the launch date of the PS3... but I am pretty sure if Halo 3 is ready when the PS3 is, there will be a little battle going on. Halo 3 is already the most anticipated game of all time, so we will see

yeah Microsoft wont rush Halo 3. they know they are going to have to make it the best possible game that it can be... but it is still a fars ways off. no point in getting excited about it now really.

Yup, no reason to get your hopes up. I don't think we'll be seeing Halo 3 until 2007. MS can't afford to rush Halo even in the slightest. Especially with all the hooplah surrounding Killzone and that I-8 game (I think it's still called that).

MS has the luxury of waiting. They can choose to release it exactly when it's ready (if the date is soon), or they can wait to match the PS3 or they can wait longer for the movie. Sony doesn't have the luxury of time. Unless they want to put it off for a year or so and let the excitement of the 360, Revo, and Halo 3 die off.

If they do end up releasing at the same time i will not be surprised. I may have to shake my fist at them for a few seconds though. then i will be over it since i will bebuying neither in the near ot not-so-near future.

Now I may have decided that if MS release Halo3 at the same time as PS3... and PS3 has a 900 Dollar price tag... I may have to say that Sony desreves it. Bastards!

Yeah they released a statement saying that they were "shooting the breeze" about Halo 3 comming out when ps3 comes out. They have no clue when they will be ready to release the game.

I would bet that SOMEONE at MS knows or has a real good idea. Gotta figure that everything is primed. The physical stuff like game cover and special case for those of us geeky enough to spend the extra $5. The image for the discs themselves is probably even ready to go. As soon as they say "Go!" it will all blaze to life and the discs burned, shipped, and sold.

Now if we can just lock those pesky designers in room until they finish. . .

noone really knows the offical release date, but some hard core halo fans are waiting to buy a 360 or already bought one just because of halo 3. so i wont be suprized if they try to crash sony with the release but if its not ready then it wont be relased till the movie if not latter then that.....the anticipation is killing me lol

Thanks buddy....but this would be MyGamer forums...and we prefer no spam..........thanks for visiting this wonderful land