Damn You Back Words Compatiblity!

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
i dont know about you guys i got to say im very dissapointed with the backwards compatiblity, i mean they dont have Doom3(Repetitive but fun) instead they have Barbie™ Horse Adventures™ Wild Horse Rescue™

What the hell microsoft you can have that, but cant you think about the other games that are fun and most likely more fun then that?

ooooohh, Barbie.......yes....trust the guy grantastic, he knows about his barbies.......And on a serious note, you are correct with back compat. list.....They wanted to blame it on the time it took to make a game compatible....That, my friend, is utter Bull****.........They know who sold the most football games last year......And did they include that game!!.......NOOOO!!.....Espn 2K5 put all others to shame......but that wasn't on the list.......I had a total of 10 games with my original Xbox before i traded it in......Do you think any of those were on the list??......Nope, not a one......(Oh wait a minute, i left my 360 on by itself......OH NO!!.....i got alot of explaining to do).......By the way, according to sources, the "other" games should be on the list by the end of this year.....makes no sense to me, dude

My wife and I were very disappointed that the list didn't include the KOTOR games. That was one of the primary reasons that she was so adamant that I get one when my xbox died on me.

And here I was thinking that she just loved me that much.

and arnt you suppose to be able to play the old platinum games too? i tried to play the original underground and i couldnt

for shame microsoft leaving us with a 400$ machine that only lies to you.

I think they should make all the future high profile games compatible too. Like Black, the remix of Midnight Club 3, Driver: Parallel Lines, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers, & Bully, etc. MS is really dropping the ball. And for the love of all that is good, let me play the Xbox version of Madden 06!

It's been months since Microsoft updated that dang list! Their just sitting in a Starbucks listening to grunge and complaining about how the Seahawks got robbed! It makes me so angry! Arg! HULK SMASH! Give updates! Give updates now!

Yeah the whole compatiblity thing is a download. So you guys need XBL and High Speed Internet. Microsoft said that they will make more games compatible in the future.