Contractual agreement...

So, let's say a company has decided to pay you for the rest of your life to play games. Well, not 'games' exactly....ONE game. If you had to choose the one game you must play for the rest of your life while never being able to play any other game again which game would that be? It can be any game from any generation of gaming. One game, one controller, one console. Clearly, the person paying you is a crazy old bajillionaire who just likes messing with people's minds.

Mr__Burns_by_monomauve.jpg

Who wouldn't love being paid to play video games? I would choose one of the recent Sims games, such as Sims 3 or Sims 4. Even if it was the last game in would ever play, I would be content because there are so many options to choose from when creating you are sims, designing their homes, running their lives, etc. Each day I could start a new chapter in the Sims legacy, or make an entirely new storyline with another sim. The game is very flexible and lends itself to hours and hours of replay value.

I think replay value would be the most important aspect if your choosing a game. You'll obviously need one that will keep you interested for as long as possible but eventually you will get bored.

Maybe it's not as good an idea as we all originally first thought, after all!