Console Games You Want To See On Mobile

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
So far there's already been a number of console games that have been ported to mobile such as GTA and Need for Speed Most wanted. I'm just curious what other games you guys would like to see make their way into your smartphones and tablets. I myself would love to be able to play hack and slash games on my tablet so I'd love to see a game like Devil May Cry make it into the mobile market someday. I'd surely be one of the first ones to purchase if ever that does happen because I really love these types of games.

I'd love to see Fight Night make a mobile debut. EA has already made some games for mobile platforms but has yet to port their successful boxing franchise. There's actually a good boxing game for Android in the form of Real Boxing. However, the game lacks some things that make Fight Night so compelling like real life boxers, deep career mode, and extensive player creation options. I hope that they'll make a mobile version of this game soon.

I'd love to see Fight Night make a mobile debut. EA has already made some games for mobile platforms but has yet to port their successful boxing franchise. There's actually a good boxing game for Android in the form of Real Boxing. However, the game lacks some things that make Fight Night so compelling like real life boxers, deep career mode, and extensive player creation options. I hope that they'll make a mobile version of this game soon.
Great choice. I'm not a fan of boxing myself but I have played and enjoyed the most recent Fight Night and I think it would actually be great to be ported on touch screens, or at least more so than most other game genres, considering that the controls for this game are relatively simple.

I'd like to see some side scrollers like Stealth Inc ported over to mobile. Side scrollers would probably be the best way to translate original games. Just not another GTA is really all I'm asking. It's cool to have it in your pocket, but it doesn't translate well at all.

I'd like to see some side scrollers like Stealth Inc ported over to mobile. Side scrollers would probably be the best way to translate original games. Just not another GTA is really all I'm asking. It's cool to have it in your pocket, but it doesn't translate well at all.

Stealth Inc is already on mobile, it was in Humble Bundle Android 6. Overall I would like to see many more side scrollers and platformers on mobile as well. Trine/Trine 2 would be great, but ones which require finicky controls and precise timing would be less ideal on mobile since the controls aren't as good as console/PC.