computers

PSP12345

Registered
Dec 11, 2005
what kind of computers does everybody have and what kind of updates do u have in them if u do have updates :club:

I have a stock HP xz2something labtop that was a lemon and has been collecting dust for the last year. Now I just chill on my grandma's (yes I said my Grandma's) Stock Dell.

That's right boys. Life is sweet at the Cuinneas residence. Just waitin' for the doorbell to start a ringin'.

Built mine as well

Athlon XP 3200
1gb pc 3200 ram
256mb Geforce 6800 Ultra OC'ed to the max!
and a 10 gb Hardrive....( I actually use the hardrive that comes with the Xbox system)
oh and a 160gb second drive.

Its actually not mine A friend of mine is letting me borrow it until I get my video card back from the shop. But as you can see I am taking my time getting it back...infact I have not sent it in yet, gotta remember to do that soon.

I have two computers the one i use mainly is my HP DV1000 with a intel centrino processor and 60 gig hard drive as well as 160 gig segate external and a 40 gig segate external for my programs and graphics im starting back up on.

My desk top is also an HP with 2 -160 gig interal hard drives an amd processor 1 gig ram and a geforce 5500 graphics card as well as a 500 watt power supply.