COD: Black OPs

jsscjcbs

Registered
Nov 17, 2014
When I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops everything was running smoothly until the part were that avalanche came. This is what made me turn the game off for a while. I mean gee, how did they expect anyone to beat that when you cant even see. Drop me some pointers on how to get passed it if you know how. Much love.

I did not have any trouble with that part at all. You say that you cannot see what is in front of you, but I never experienced that but I would suggest turning off the console for a bit. Usually the memory fogs up which might be your issue.

I think the problem maybe your disc reader or the video game disc itself. I have never experienced a problem with COD: Black Ops ever, but I have had problems with other games before that caused a similar problem, which turned out for me to be scratch disc most of the time.

You just have to take your time and be really patient. I remember when I was playing that mission I used to be really upset but then I just took some time and I settled down and I began to focus on the mission and then I was able to pass the mission really easily.

Usually the memory fogs up which might be your issue.

That doesn't make any sense at all. The console has more than enough power to avoid memory usage issues.

The level is quite simple, and there are a couple of routes/ways you need to take certain spots in order to avoid just dying right away. Take your time and figure out the best route to proceed, and you won't experience any problems. It's probably one of the easier sections of the game, to be honest.

I had problems passing that part of the mission. Just time the jump right to get to the other side of the metal walkway. Then run til you get to the free fall. The hardest part of the running part was for some reason if you get too far ahead or run into something you would actually start walking. Just keep on engaging in running until you free fall.

So many years since I played the campaign on Call of Duty: Black Ops but I do remember vaguely having problems with the same mission. It is possible to get past though of course, evidenced by the fact that me and millions of others of players have completed the campaign.

I do remember having issues with that mission, in addition to the mission where you break out of prison with Soap (I think it's soap) and end up in a sort of control room and loads of guards with riot shields come at you attacking you. Because I play on veteran difficulty I remember having a lot of problems with that mission too and it took me several days to get past it.

I never had any issues with the game, so it might just be your copy. If you have a disc copy, it might be corrupted or something. If you have a digital copy, try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

I remember having some difficulties with that mission, but as other people said, just time it right and you should be fine.

I actually played Black Ops again with my bro for the first time in a long while (probably over a year). That multiplayer was so fun to experience again, especially maps like Summit and Launch :)

This was an issue for me when I attempted the same mission. I just stuck to the multiplayer side of the game and never went back to play on the story mode. I've always been a multiplayer type of gamer, never been bothered to go through the story mode on any of the Call of Duty's.